Ideal Jeans for Boyish Shaped Women
The boyish shaped body generally does very well with jean styles and boyish shape woman will find they can wear all denim colours and designs and look fabulous with ease!
However the fit of the jeans still matters for this slim body shape and to make that slender figure we have added some guidelines below.
- Detailing on the hips and bum will also help to broaden those slender hips and add shape.
- Skinny jeans are must have in your wardrobe.
- Bleaching or fading effects on the thighs and bum can add contour and shape.
- Opt for low rise jeans and add a belt to accessorise which will add width to your hips.
- Wide or flared leg jeans can add the illusion of a little more width or curve to your body.
The common traits of the boyish shape figure are narrow hips, a small bust and a non-existent waist. But finding the right pair of jeans will be an asset to your wardrobe and help you feel and look fabulous. The aim of boyish shape women is to visually create a shapely figure with the aid of colour, style and design as this will transform your body shape.
The aim of boyish shape women is to visually create a shapely figure with the aid of colour, style and design as this will transform your body shape.
Read more on jean styles the boyish shape should avoid.
Boyish Shaped Body
Latest in the Forums
No posts to display.