Ideal Jeans for Hourglass Shaped Women
Hourglass women tend to be evenly balanced at the top and bottom halves of the body and have a trim tiny waist.
Although this is one of the most desired body shapes the hourglass shaped woman can have problems with jean fittings too. They may find that jeans fit the hips but are baggy on the waist, this will leave the waist undefined and can result in the jeans slipping down. If this is the case you should avoid the urge to buy jeans a size smaller so they fit your waist - this will only result in the hips and top of the legs being too tight and will look unsightly.
Common traits of the hourglass shape will be a round and curvy body, with a well-defined waistline, fuller hips and bust and generous thighs. The vital statistics of what was once considered to be the perfect figure of 36/24/36 are what the hourglass ladies are about.
Finding the right style of jeans will be an asset to your wardrobe and help you feel and look fabulous. For the hourglass shaped woman this can be achieved easily by following the rules below.
- Buy jeans the correct size for your hips that will be comfortable and not look like they are too small.
- Stretch denim can help get a perfect fit on your waist and hips.
- Jeans with fading or detail below the knee can work well for you.
- Boot cut jeans is your best style choice and will balance out your figure.
- Avoid jeans with detailing such as pockets around the hips or bum.
- Smaller cut waist, this will help you achieve that beautifully fitted look from waist to hips
Hourglass shaped women should wear clothes that emphasise the waist area, wear designs that will draw the attention to the waist, face and feet with style, design and colour to achieve a balanced body.
Read more on the jeans styles the hourglass should avoid
Hourglass Shaped Body
Latest in the Forums
No posts to display.