Ideal Jeans for Pear Shaped Women
The pear shape usually has a slimmer upper torso and bigger hips, waists and thighs. Pear shaped ladies have narrower shoulders and a smaller bust compared to the waist and lower half of the body.
Pear Shaped women can sometimes have a few problems with jean fittings so here are a few pointers on what will be your ideal pair of jeans.
Finding the right pair of jeans will be an asset to your wardrobe and help you feel and look fabulous.
- Choose darker shades of denim as this will give a more slimming effect.
- Jeans with fading below the knee can work well for you.
- Reduce the emphasis from your hips, thigh area and butt
- Boot cut jeans are your best choice and will balance out your figure.
- Hipster jeans will help you avoid that gaping waist scenario
- Low-rise jeans can make your bottom look smaller.
- Minimise pocket detail at the front and back of the jeans.
Pear shaped women should wear clothes that minimize the hip and thigh area and wear designs that will draw the attention to the upper part of the body and also additionally the area below the knee to draw outward and lengthen that central area. Read more on the ideal jeans styles for the pear shape.
Pear Shaped Body
Latest in the Forums
No posts to display.