Sunglasses for Oval Shaped Faces
If chosen correctly sunglasses are capable of enhancing your best features whilst drawing attention from your not so best, they can completely change your overall look. It’s important you think about frame shape and size in comparison with your face shape. A general rule for sunglasses is smaller frames are best on smaller frames as larger frames are better on larger faces.
Best Sunglasses for Oval Faces
- Having an oval face shape is like having an hour glass body, it’s seen as being ideal or in some eyes perfect! You naturally have balanced proportions, basically you can pick your favourite shades and they will most probably look fabulous!
- Rather than worrying about shape think about fit and colour. As almost anything is going to suit you just make sure you feel comfortable in them and they suit your personality.
- Frames with some form of angles will add a little extra definition to your soft feature however rounded frames will also look great, experiment with the latest fashions and see what takes your fancy.
Sunglasses to Avoid for an Oval Shaped Face
- Stay away from sunglasses that overpower your features, you don’t want to knock your perfectly proportioned face out of balance and end up looking more round or square than oval!
Sunglasses on Celebrities with Oval Shaped Faces
Celebrities with oval shaped faces– Julia Roberts, Beyonce Knowles, Jessica Alba
Tips for Wearing Sunglasses!
- Rimless sunglasses and aviator’s suit most face shapes, great as they are two of the most wanted styles for 2011!
- You’re eyebrow should never be visible above the frame.
- Pale skin tones should avoid blue and green as it will drain away colour from your cheeks.
- Warm skin tones should avoid pastel shades and jet black.
- Glasses that are wider than the sides of your face are too big.
- Go with what suits you.
- Choose wisely if you’re going for a branded pair they can be expensive and will probably be with you for a while.
- Don’t choose glasses without a protective filter if you’re going to be in the sun a lot you may get a head ache if they don’t provide enough protection.
Latest in the Forums
No posts to display.