If chosen correctly sunglasses are capable of enhancing your best features whilst drawing attention from your not so best, they can completely change your overall look. It’s important you think about frame shape and size in comparison with your face shape. Sunglasses can help a heart face appear more balanced and not as top heavy. A general rule for sunglasses is smaller frames are best on smaller faces as larger frames are better on larger faces.
Best Sunglasses for Heart Face
- Heart face shapes can get away with so many styles of sunglasses. Having a face shape that incorporates both angular and rounded features means the style of sunglasses that will suit you is so versatile!
- Softly curved frames will look fabulous on you, try and stick to frames that are bottom heavy. In other words wider at the bottom then they are the top, this will help balance out your wide forehead and narrow chin.
- Square, round and slender frames will all suit you, try and buy a style that has lower set sides as this will draw attention towards the lower half of your face and beautifully defined cheek bones.
Sunglasses to Avoid for a Heart Shaped Face
- Sunglasses that are TOO wide
- Decorative frames and sides
- Top heavy sunglasses
Sunglasses on Celebrities with Heart Shaped Faces
See also Hairstyles for Celebrities with heart shape faces