If chosen correctly Sunglasses for Round Shaped Faces are capable of enhancing your best features whilst drawing attention from your not so best, they can completely change your overall look.
It’s important you think about frame shape and size in comparison with your round face shape. Sunglasses can help lengthen a round face and balance out your fuller rounded features. A general rule for sunglasses is smaller frames are best on smaller faces as larger frames are better on larger faces.
Best Sunglasses for Round Faces
- The aim for you rounded faces is to make your face appear longer and thinner, generally more balanced. As all your features are soft with no angles or definition you need to choose frame shapes that give the illusion of angles and minimizes curves.
- Frames should be slightly wider than the widest part of your face, rectangle and square along with any other angular shape glasses will compliment a round face best.
- Make sure glasses are wider than they are deep, this will help lengthen the face. If frames are deeper than they are wide they will only make the face appear even shorter and rounder.
- Choose frames that have some detailing or pattern on the sides, this will draw attention up past your full cheeks and to your fabulous eyes.
Sunglasses to Avoid for a Round Shaped Face
- Very large over the top sunglasses
- Stay away from curved edges on frames
- Glasses deeper than they are wider
- Avoid round glasses at all costs
- Very small glasses, remember they should always cover your eyebrows
Sunglasses on Celebrities with Round Shaped Faces
Celebrities with Round Faces – Kirsten Dunst, Uma Thurman, Catherine Zeta Jones.