When shopping for a new mascara there is a lot of options to take into account. With masses of makeup brands in the beauty shops and a huge range of prices this can be completely baffling and completely overwhelmed.
This guide on the very best mascaras for 2014 will hopefully help with your decision making process and has been put together from research and consumer information and product reviews.
There are also lots of choices on the types of mascara available including those which lengthen lashes, thicken for that fuller lashes look, define lashes, curl eye lashes and those which are simply waterproof!
Your eyes are one of the most important features on your face and when it comes to applying make-up it’s the eyes that stand out the most so read below for the most recommended mascaras for 2014.
Maybelline Volum’ Express The Mega Plush Mascara – £7.99 Buy Now
L’Oréal Paris Mascara Volume Million Lashes Extra Black – £10.99 Buy Now
Millionize your lashes with L’Oréal Paris’ new mascara: Volume Million Lashes. The Millionizer Brush has a multitude of bristles which separate lashes for a fanned-out effect. The Excess Wiper removes excess mascara: no overload, no clumps.
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara – £10.99 Buy Now
- All the positive effects of false lashes with a mascara
- Big brush with 50% more bristles and patented, thermoplastic elastomer technology.
- Brush contacts and coats more of each lash in every go, sweeping volume right to the tips for length and lift
- Volumising liquid Lash formula creates a natural-looking array of full-volume lashes
- Formula builds volume by allowing the brush to sweep to the tips from the first and each subsequent strokes
Lancome Hypnose Mascara – £15 Buy Now
- Suitable even for sensitive eyes
- Control the volume of your lashes for a truly hypnotic effect! With each stroke, the Power Full™ Brush intensifies your look for lashes that are up to six times thicker and perfectly separated
- Easy to apply, the creamy, supple formula goes on smoothly, with lots of play time and no clumping
- It’s made to measure volume for a bewitching look that’s simply irresistible!
Blinc Mascara-Black – £20.00
- Blinc – Mascara – Mascara
- Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above.
- We offer many great sales and discounts making these cosmetics cheaper than at department stores.
- These comestics are authentic and at an affordable price.
- From the comestic factory of Blinc.
Elizabeth Arden DOUBLE DENSITY Maximum Volume mascara – £17.00 Buy Now
Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara Buy Now
- Bristles are aligned so the space between them is smaller than the average clump size
- Defined & volumized lashes without clumping
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
Avon SuperShock Max Waterproof Mascara – £10.99
High-gloss lushness with one swipe. Helix brush coats lashes to their very tips. Super brush delivers maximum fullness. Black. 10ml net wt. All AVON mascaras are hypoallergenic and opthalmologist-tested.
Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara – £11.oo Buy Now
- Volumising mascara by Max Factor in Black
- Up to 400% volume*
- With advanced iFX brush to beautifully frames eyes
- Brush has unique soft, flexible bristles
- Mascara tranfers effortlessly from wand to lash
Clinique Lash Power Mascara – £12.00 Buy Now
- Shade: Black Onyx 01
- Long Wearing Formula – No Smudging or Smearing
- Brand New & Boxed
- Full Size Net Wt. .21OZ./6ml
- Award Winning